CORPORATE AND BUSINESS ENTITIES:
BUSINESS ENTITY FORMATION
Business Entity formation
When starting a business, you must decide what form of business entity to establish. The choice of business entity can have a serious impact on the growth and success of your business. At SSP, we work closely with business owners and their teams to understand the business and their goals so together we select the legal entity that will best help the business succeed.
There are many business structures available — sole proprietor, partnership, a corporation or a limited liability company. We will review what type of business entity would be most advantageous to you from tax, liability, management, and operational standpoints. We also partner with your accountant and other professional service providers.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Conducting an Initial Consultation
• Completion of an Information Sheet to find out some basic information about your business
• Preparation of initial documents such as the Articles of Incorporation or ………. and Consent to
Serve as Registered Agent for your signature
• Filing your documents with the appropriate Secretary of State’s office
• Confirming Receipt of Confirmation from Secretary of State’s office
• Providing Letters of Instructions to explain the mechanics of operating your new business
• Working with you to prepare documents for managing your new business, based on type of
entity formation selected
• Conducting an initial meeting of the corporate shareholders and Board of Directors or members
of your new LLC
• Setting up and maintaining your minute book
Besides setting up the entity, we will help you protect your business throughout its operation. We can prepare contracts, including confidentiality agreements, nondisclosure agreements, license agreements, employment agreements, purchase agreements, sale agreements and many more.