LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
WE STRIVE TO MINIMIZE LEGAL TENSION IN THE WORKPLACE.
As business lawyers, we understand that your employees can be your most valuable asset, as well as the most challenging aspect of your business.
Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson represents individuals and companies in many areas of employment law. Our lawyers can provide assistance in the review, revision and negotiation of employment contracts. We also counsel on different areas of employment law and the litigation of employment disputes.
Our Labor and Employment attorneys counsel and represent private companies and nonprofit organizations across the entire spectrum of labor, employment and human resource issues. We work cooperatively with in-house counsel, executive-level managers, risk management professionals and human resource departments in handling all employment-related issues, including:
• Federal and state labor and employment law compliance
• Preparation and implementation of personnel policies and employment agreements
• Employee hiring
• Employee discipline
• Leaves of absence and accommodation issues
• Affirmative action
• Discrimination claims
• Workers' compensation
• Benefit administration
Health and safety regulations
Our attorneys are highly qualified in administrative proceedings.
We handle litigation of all types of labor and employment claims in federal and state courts, including matters arising under federal and state labor law and claims arising under the following:
• Civil Rights Act,
• Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
• Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
• Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act
• Other state and federal laws governing the workplace.