Best Practices for Navigating Employment Law
NOVEMBER 15TH, 2017
Client Education Seminar: Best Practices for navigating employment law
Helping Businesses Navigate Employment Law: Recent Developments and Handling Employee Issues
Wednesday November 15th | 12:00 - 1:00 pm with Lunch
Hyde Park Country Club 3740 Erie Ave. 45208 REGISTER HERE!
With all the changes going on in Washington, whether you are a business owner or HR manager, you won’t want to miss this unique opportunity to explore what’s been happening at the Supreme Court, Congress and the new administration as well as learn from other local business owners.
We will also be covering best practices when dealing with employment issues.
Presenters: Peter Saba and Josh Smith
The New Administration in Washington: Effect on Employment Law
- Department of Labor Changes
- Changes to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- LGBT Issues in the Workplace
- Practical Issues in Employment Law
- Current discovery and evidentiary issues
- Understanding employment litigation process
- Initial information to provide to your legal team
- A checklist of must have documents