THE SSP FIRM BLOG
Residential Core Law: Issues in Real Estate
Friday, March 30, 2018
By Paul T. Saba, Real Estate Lawyer
March 30, 2018
In this presentation, Paul covered the following legal topics related to Ohio residential real estate issues for real estate brokers and agents. Click here to download the complete presentation.
· Realtor® Liability
· Agency Duty of Full Disclosure
· What aspects of a real estate deal can create Realtor® liability
· Contemporaneous Offers
· Broker/Agency Duties
· Independent Contractors Status
· Brokers and the Use of Trade Names
· Returning Earnest money
· Good Funds Law
· Copyright Issues and Photos in MLS (Multiple Listing)
· Advertising Rules and the Internet
· Use of Electronic Signatures and Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
· Statute of Frauds
· Vacant and Abandoned Homes
If you would like Paul to present to your group of Realtors®, contact him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 513-533-2704.
Published 03/30/2018: If you have any questions about any of the information contained in this blog, contact Paul Saba via phone: 513-533-2700 or by email at email@example.com. Advertisement Only. Content in this blog was accurate and researched as of date published. This article is intended for general information only and not as legal advice. You should discuss specific details with your attorney to determine how legal developments may apply to your situation.